Rhinos Without Borders
After many months spent at andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp, in the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve, multi award-wining wildlife photographers, Lou and Veronica Coetzer have captured the incredible interactions of predator and prey during the Great Migration.
Their fine art collection of awe-inspiring black and white, and colour images, encapsulate the drama that unfolds as the wildebeest migration passes through the Mara Triangle; as well as documents the everyday happenings of the Mara’s spectacular wildlife – from beautiful portraits to exceptional photojournalistic recordings.
This collection is a must-have for avid wildlife enthusiasts and, for those who have stayed at andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp - a wonderful souvenir of their time spent at this magical destination. The &Beyond Rhino’s Without Borders project is very close to Lou & Veronica’s hearts and they are donating a large portion of the sales to this worthy project.
Latest Blog Post
One of the most important decisions any aspiring wildlife photographer needs to make is the choice of destination. It is actually very simple. It all boils down to the question of productivity.
At CNP safaris we have taken this question and the answer to it very seriously. People work hard to afford their next wildlife photography holiday so how do we make sure that they get bang for their buck. The most obvious answer to this is not only to take photographers to game rich areas but to take them to areas that offer clean back- and foregrounds. I have forever been advocating that the background in a photograph is just as important as the subject. People spend vast amounts of time and money working in game rich areas in southern Africa with very busy backgrounds with a very low top quality yield. Read More
Internationally acclaimed wildlife photographer and founder of CNP Safaris, Africa's leading specialist wildlife photographic safari operator
- "Mammal Wildlife Behaviour" award winner, BBC Natural History Museum International Competition (2013)
- Top 10 award "Africa Category", Nature's Best America Photographic Awards (2013)
- Overall winner, "Birds as Art", International Photographic Competition (2012)
- 2 highly regarded awards "Africa category", Nature's Best America Photographic Awards (2012)
- Honoured by Nature's Best America for outstanding work (2010, 2011)
- 1st runner up "Animal Behaviour" & "Animal General" + 2x top 10 certificates in both categories, Getaway and Fuji Film Photographic Awards (2007, 2008)
- 2nd runner up, 1st runner up & overall winner, Allied Bank SA Sport Photographer of the Year (1991, 1992, 1993)